WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
When you register to use https://ketonutrition.co.za and order products or services as a https://ketonutrition.co.za subscriber in order to provide the services to you, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Contact information such as your name, phone and fax numbers, address and email address; and
- Billing information such as the number, expiration date, card type and billing address of your credit card;
- Profile data, including your username and password, details about your purchases.
You have the right to access and correct, or delete your Personal Information and privacy preferences at any time. This may be accomplished by clicking on the link, “My Account”, where you can view and make changes to most of your Personal Information immediately.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
WHY DO WE COLLECT SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Process your financial transactions.
- Send you order / renewal confirmations.
- Register your rights, if any, to technical support or other benefits that may be made available to registered users.
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
- Administer your account.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Keep you informed about special offers and services of KETO NUTRITION SPORT and selected third parties.
- Administer promotions and sweepstakes you enter and notify you of the results.
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
- Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our Site, services and offerings; and
- Customize your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to you.
HOW DO WE STORE, USE, SHARE AND DISCLOSE OUR SITE VISITORS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Our company is hosted on a WordPress & WooCommerce platform. WordPress & WooCommerce provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through WordPress & WooCommerce data storage, databases and the general WordPress & WooCommerce applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by WordPress & WooCommerce and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
HOW DO WE COMMUNICATE WITH OUR SITE VISITORS?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
We make use of the following third party applications:
WordPress data Security Policy: https://wordpress.org/about/security/
Woocommerce data security Policy: https://woocommerce.com/privacy-policy/
Paygate Data Security Policy: https://www.paygate.co.za/paygate-security-policy/
Mailchimp Data Security Policy: https://mailchimp.com/about/security/
Google Analytics Security Policy: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
We do not intend to solicit or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not enter information on this site or engage our services. If you believe a child of yours under the age of 18 has entered Personal Information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have the data removed and terminate the child’s account.
HOW CAN OUR SITE VISITORS’ WITHDRAW THEIR CONSENT?
For security purposes, certain Personal Information can only be changed by contacting support. We will respond to your request promptly within a reasonable timeframe.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com
CHOICE / OPT OUT
You may “opt out” of receiving https://ketonutrition.co.za email updates, newsletters and/or partner emails by clicking on the “UNSUBSCRIBE link on the footer of newsletter communications and making the appropriate selections. The choice to opt out of such communications is also generally available during the sign-up process.
In addition, we will still send you service-related announcements including, but not limited to, a registration email, benefit notification emails, emails automatically triggered by actions you took on the Site and bill related notices. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you wish not to receive them, you have the option of deactivating your account.